So, the worst case scenario happened: you didn’t get in anywhere. The first thing we want you to remember is: YOU ARE NOT ALONE. More likely than not, you are actually in good company this application cycle.
And that is precisely why we have an entire episode dedicated to you, the unluckiest of the bunch— but likely—deserving applicants. This week, Branden and Jelena will unpack why you might not have gotten in this cycle, and offer a road-map for securing law school admittance the next time around.
Listen and learn . . .
- How to know if law school is really your heart's desire?
- Why getting rejected by law schools (by itself) does not mean you shouldn't go
- If not getting into law school means you are not "cut out for it"
- How to most effectively spend your time in order to increase your chances of admittance
- What Branden & Jelena believe is the single most important factor in improving your application
- About the hidden advantages of applying the second time around
Links and Further Resource from this Episode:
What To Do if All of Your Law School Applications are Rejected: https://bit.ly/3wOyOIk
What to Do If You Didn’t Get into Law School: https://bit.ly/3yUvNYN
33 Common LSAT Flaws: https://amzn.to/3efTuzY
TestMax Announces Justice in Action Program to Support 1,000 Future Lawyers: https://testmaxprep.com/blog/justice-in-action
Start Your LSATMax Free Trial: https://go.onelink.me/z1Zu/689fb4b4
Start Your 1L Free Trial Now (The Greatest Law School Supplement): https://go.onelink.me/iOM8/68e2c335
Start Your BarMax Free Trial Now: https://go.onelink.me/3011142272/d02ba2de