Our 43rd episode may not provide you with the answer to life, the universe, and everything, but it’s guaranteed to answer a whole bunch of listener questions. Jelena & Branden tackle listeners’ LSAT problems, law school anxieties, application dilemmas, and more.
Listen to learn . . .
- How Branden handled his workload in law school (it involves supplements, but not the dietary kind)
- What to do in the last two weeks before your LSAT
- When (and whether) to apply to binding early decision programs
- If T14 law schools are more generous, in addition to being more expensive
- How to boost your Reading Comprehension section scores
- Who writes the LSAT, anyway?
Didn’t get your question answered this round? Never fear, more mailbag episodes are coming! Email your question to email@example.com or submit it on Instagram by DMing @thelegallevel.
Links and Further Resource from this Episode:
LSAT Question Writer Interview (circa 2011): https://bit.ly/3dwG84D
Admissions Straight Talk Podcast (our interviewee Christine’s usual podcasting gig): https://blog.accepted.com/listen/
Average Student Debt at the New T14: https://bit.ly/2Ri9Rpi
TestMax Announces Justice in Action Program to Support 1,000 Future Lawyers: https://bit.ly/3hHWR56
33 Common LSAT Flaws, Available Now in Paperback & Kindle Formats: http://bit.ly/33CommonFlaws
Start Your LSATMax Free Trial: https://go.onelink.me/z1Zu/689fb4b4
Start Your 1L Free Trial Now (The Greatest Law School Supplement): https://go.onelink.me/iOM8/68e2c335
Start Your BarMax Free Trial Now: https://go.onelink.me/3011142272/d02ba2de